Practice Management, Implementation and Mentoring of Systems
Jennifer Pearce has been involved in dentistry since 1995. Acting as a practice administrator for 19 years, Jennifer thought she understood all the pain points that come with working in a dental office. However, after co-owning several successful dental practices over the course of four years, she can now confidently say she has seen it all.
Jennifer takes on a different level of practice consulting by identifying with each dentist she works with. Most coaches only look at improving a practice from one perspective, while Jennifer takes a wholistic outlook because she has worked in every area. Her coaching is taken from the practice administrator, team, and doctor’s points of view because she believes running successful practices requires a multi-pronged approach—or as she puts it, “Nothing changes without integration of systems!”
Trust Jennifer to coach you to love your practice, love your life.
Awards and Recognition
- Served on Oral DNA Board—a division of Quest Diagnostics, 2006–2007
- Spoke to international congress of oral implantologists (icoi) about oral biofilm, 2007–2008
- Published article in local publication Inside Dentistry
- Featured guest, Business Solutions Spotlight
- Featured guest, Mommy Dentist Podcast
- Mommy Dentist Conference – September 2018 – Chicago
*Coaching Program and some services in the a la carte menu may not be available for certain counties in Austin, Dallas and Fort Worth until April 2019. Call for details.