Jennifer Pearce has been involved in dentistry since 1995. Acting as a practice administrator for 19 years, Jennifer thought she understood all the pain points that come with working in a dental office. However, after co-owning several successful dental practices over the course of four years, she can now confidently say she has seen it all.
Jennifer takes on a different level of practice consulting by identifying with each dentist she works with. Most coaches only look at improving a practice from one perspective, while Jennifer takes a holistic outlook because she has worked in every area and co-owned. Her coaching is taken from the practice administrator, team, and doctor’s points of view because she believes running successful practices requires a multi-pronged approach—or as she puts it, “Nothing changes without integration of systems, changes in mindset, building team culture and or shifting perspectives.”
Trust Jennifer to coach you to love your practice, love your life.
Awards and Recognition
- Served on Oral DNA Board—a division of Quest Diagnostics, 2006–2007
- Spoke to international congress of oral implantologists (ICOI) about oral biofilm, 2007–2008
- Published article in local publication Inside Dentistry
- Featured guest, Business Solutions Spotlight
- Featured guest, Mommy Dentist Podcast
- Speaker at Mommy Dentist in Business Social Summit 2019 New Orleans
- Speaker CEO Roundtable 2021 Chicago – A Woman’s Guide to Understanding the Financials